Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bad Weekend

Brady’s knee is dead, long live Matt Cassel. That is all I have to say about that until I see Cassel play an entire game for the Patriots against the Jets.

- So the Patriots won on Sunday, a lot closer that I would have wanted it to be but they came out with the W, and I don’t think that just because the Jets won yesterday by barely scraping by the Fins, that they are now the AFC East favorites.
- I think the best stat Sunday was from the running game 126 yards, with just 28 carries I don’t care if all three of our RB’s share carries 126 yards works for me.
- The Sox got ripped on Saturday but thanks to the Toronto Blue Jays we were only a game and a half back and we started strong to make it a half a game. We are playing the Rays for 5 times in the next 5 games things are getting really interesting., we could be back in first by Wednesday night and I would love to stop having to read those stories about how great the Rays are and what a surprise they are.
- My fantasy teams are off to an interesting starts, in 4 out of 5 leagues I have won my games. The other one I am losing huge, of course it is the one that I paid to be a part of. I really got screwed by Chris Cooley and Torry Holt doing pretty much nothing for me. Also the other guy has Michael Turner who absolutely destroyed the Detroit Defense Yesterday.
- Can I just say who cares that we broke the sold out games record. That video last night was ridiculous during the fifth inning, so what we beat the Indains record, by putting millions of dollars into the pockets of the owners. I think the Indians record is more impressive, I mean their stadium holds 43,345, Fenway holds 39.928 right now, when the streak started though it only held 34.898.
- Apparently Lance Armstrong might be making a comeback, it would make cycling relevant for awhile until he retires again.

That is all I have for now.

No comments: