Friday, September 19, 2008

What Really Grinds my Gears!! Volume 2



I have had alot on my mind lately, I started a new job at work, I am getting married in a couple of months and of course the Red Sox are in a seriosu playoff push right now. So here some things that have grinded my gears lately.

- Krod, seriously I cannot stand him. It is a ridiculous record, consider that it was held by the less than immortal Bobby Thigpen. Think about it you break the single season home run record you have to beat immortals such as Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, etc names that people have heard of. Instead Krod has beaten Bobby Thigpen congratulations on setting a record based on a ridiculous stat.

- Curt Schilling, last time I checked he hadn't pitched this year and he isn't going to his career might be over but instead of fading off into the sunset he has instead opened his big fat mouth every chance he gets. Whether it was last week when he was spouting off about how New York Fans are bitter because the Patriots keep beating the Jets. Last time I checked we lost in the Super Bowl to a New York team, and Schilling is a baseball player or at least was a baseball player not a football player. If this wasn't enough Curt from the Car called in a pooped all over Manny, SHUT YOUR MOUTH CURT, your not on this team and you shouldn't be talking like you are.

- Michael Felger, I am not sure who thought it was a good idea to bring him back to WEEI, but everytime I hear his voice I cringe whether is was his conversation about cougars or his conversation about men he would do, lets point out that he is married to one of the prettiest anchors in the Boston Media Sara Underwood(pictured to the right). His worst transaction is during the Patriots pregame show when he went off on the caller for talking about out backup quarterback and told him that it doesn't matter cause he would never play. An hour later Tom went down. Damn you Michael Felger.

No comments: