Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taking My Temperature

On a scale of 1-10, my feelings on a bunch of issues:

Excitement level for the Olympics 1

Amount I care about Brett Favre 1

Desire to see him come back for a random team and absolutely suck 10

Is Brett Favre the most overrated athlete of my lifetime? 10

Peter King 1

Excitement level for the start of the Pats season 8

Amount I care about what town ESPN dubs "Titletown" 0

At least it is not "Who is Now" 10

Strength of my convictions that the Sox can win the World Series 6

Desire to see Manny traded 5

Excitement of having Big Papi back in the lineup 9

Confidence in Dice-K on a start-to-start basis 4

Confidence in Jon Lester on a start-to-start basis 8

Confidence in Josh Beckett on a start-to-start basis 7

Confidence that Laurence Maroney can put up 1,500+ total yards 6

Thoghts on Wes Welker leading the Pats in receptions and receiving yards 6

Will Randy Moss have 1,500 receiving yards and 15 TDs? 6

Will Randy Moss have 1,200 receiving yards and 12 TDs? 9

Will Tampa Bay hold onto win the AL East? 4

Will both the Yankees and Sox make the playoffs for the 5th time in 6 years? 9

Will the Sox win back-to-back AL East titles for the first time in my lifetime? 7

No comments: