Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Konichiwa Bitches!

Did I watch the game today? No I watched the first two innings, then I listened to half an inning in the car and then the rest of the game I w as regulated to hitting refresh on my Internet browser and IMing my friend Jeff when something happened. I do have some thoughts about the game though. I was happy to see that they won.

-Dice-K looked awful at the start. He wasn't able to throw consecutive strikes, and was missing badly. He must have done something right though after I left my apartment as he ended up lasting 5 innings and only ended up giving up only two runs.

-I hate Kyle Snyder, I couldn't stand his identical twin Bronson "almost as obsessed with Boston as Kevin Millar" Arroyo either.

-In some ways I am glad I missed the game on TV, I don't like Jerry Remy, think he is on an ego trip since he was named the president of Red Sox Nation and I don't think I could have listened to 3.5 hours of him pontificating on his trip to Japan and how different it is from Boston. ITS ANOTHER COUNTRY WE GET IT!

-Brandon Moss tore it up, hopefully he can be the anti Wily Mo and be an effective fourth outfielder. If not he sure showed off for the Japanese scouts who can sign him after he gets cut in a couple of years.

-I was impressed with the national anthem, much better than what we normally see at Fenway.

-Finally can someone explain to me how the Sox are playing two games that count, and then are coming back to the states to play two exhibition, seems a little stupid to me. Spring Training is over GAME ON!!

No comments: