Thursday, April 10, 2008

DUDE!!! GOING TO SOX YANKS!!! YEAHHHHH!!!

IT IS HERE!! Sox/Yanks, first time of '08. YEAR 2000!!! YEAR 2000!!! How you like them 24 rings now eh!! I swear to god, we are going to sweep this series and the division is going to be over. YEAH!!!!! Gay-Rod and injured Jeter suck!!! Naaahhhhhhhhh!!! Where you now without HGH Andy huh???? NAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! If the Sox don't sweep, I'm returning my brand new Ortiz t-shirt jersey to Twins, but I don't need to worry about that. NAHHHHHHHHH!!! YANKEES SUCK!!! YANKEES SUCK!!! Sox are the team of this century!!! We got guys with heart like Youuuuuuukkkkk and 'Tek. You guys have guys with PUSSIES like A-Rod and Jeter and Posada and Matsui. NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Let's go Sox!!!! I just bought SRO seats on Stub Hub for $782!!!! Worth every penny!!! First time at Fenway tomorrow, but I know it's the best park!!! YANKEE STADIUM SUX and is in the BRONX!! GAY!!!! I hate the Yankees!!! I hate the Yankees!!!

PEACE OUT! If you want to meet up with me at the GAME tomorrow, I'll be the guy at Rem-Dawgs with the green St. Patty's Day Ortiz jersey. Brand new from Twins like I said!!! AWESOME!!! SOX RULE, YANKS SUCK!!!!!!!! YEAR 2000 BITCH!!!

And here is the rest of it.

No comments: