Thursday, June 12, 2008

Distracting Myself...

The time is 9:36 EST. Already I have shut off the Celtics for the night. Of course I'll be back, but those first 8 minutes of the game were SO brutal I decided to distract myself for a while, go back in a bit, and then hopefully be pleasantly surprised. Let's just say I'm not confident. Some other thoughts while I am at it:

1) I think I've had enough of the rapping Taco Bell ad. I'm probably not alone.

2) Boy, oh boy does ABC's summer reality lineup look like absolute s-h-i-t.

3) JD Drew, gotta give a brother his props right? The guy has been a beast for about the last month.

4) Honestly, if the Celtics lose this Finals and KG does not manage to show up once, I'll really have a hard time looking at him for the next few years. Seriously. Fair or not that is 100% the case.

5) Just checked the game track on Yahoo at 9:42. Down 31-12. Still not looking great. Don't really think I'm missing much.

6) Is anybody watching the Hollywood season of Real World? Anybody? If not, you are missing out.

7) I really don't have anything else to say right now that would not be mean spirited and unethical. I'm going to take a break now and get back to the game. I may be back soon. We'll see.



No comments: