Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Notes

I know this is crazy, I am posting for the second day in a row, and I am doing some links again my top stories that you need to read today in Boston Sports. Maybe I will keep this going but who knows no guarentees. So here it goes.

- I do not normally like Bob Ryan, I find him to be a blowhard, and I really don't like him on Around the Horn or if he fills in on PTI, and I really was not sorry to see that his stupid Globe 10.0 show was canceled by NESN shortly before Christmas. Don't worry if you missed this news it is only in the article I linked too, and is also only 2 lines. Anyway Bob Ryan wrote an article of random sports notes columns, which if you plow through his normal crap does make some good points so check it out if you have the time.

-Gerry Callahan has a good article about all the changes that are taking place in Foxboro and how much smoother they are going than some departures in the past. Iti s obvious that the Coach is much more supportive of Pioli and McDaniels than he ever was of Mangini the idiot. I know a lot of people are concerned but the key to the whole thing has always been the Coach and I think he will be able to pull everything together.

- Good article from the Hartford Courant that talks about the Youk new contract and also talks about the state of Big Papi's wrist.

That is really all I have for today it was a slow night in Boston sports as only Bruins played(and won).

No comments: