Thursday, February 12, 2009

What to Blog On?

I hate not blogging. It drives me nuts. By this site's standards I have been relatively active lately but by my own not. Anyway, why is this? Well, what is there to write about?

I have said fifteen times my thoughts/reservations on the Sox and ditto the Celtics. With the Pats, there is not much to say about them until post draft and free agency so that won't be for another couple of months either. So what do we talk about now? I have no freaking clue! I'll get you an MLB preview soon, and hopefully there will be some exciting news about the Celtics around the deadline with them making a move to bolster their front court but beyond that, I don't know where the news is going to come from. I could write about A-Rod and Manny everyday like the rest of the media but I think I'll pass there. So that is what is going on here. As stuff comes up I'll post on it but right now there aint much out there. As I said before, it hurts me a lot more than it hurts you. Fear not though, I can never leave the blog for more than two days at a time.

No comments: