Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kevin Faulk: Still OK In My Book

So you probably heard by now that Kevin Faulk got busted for pot at a Lil Wayne concert in New Orleans. What is the RBB take? Well, the way I see it is that the story would be if he did not have pot at a Lil Wayne concert. Think about it, if Russ Hochstein and Nick Kaczur decided to check out Ozzfest together and get picked up for public intoxication you would not be shocked right? In fact, you'd probably even be a little proud? Well guess what, I feel the same about Kevin Faulk.

First off, Lil Wayne is awesome. At the risk of sounding whiter than Brian Scalabrine listening to Jack Johnson while wearing some Gravis apparel and talking about skiing, I really like Lil Wayne as a rapper. More importantly though, I really like Lil Wayne as a person. Honestly, anybody that can inspire one of my all time heroes, Chopper AKA Young City from the classic, and I mean CLASSIC MTV Series "Making the Band 2" featuring the D-A-B-A-N-Deeeeee is a hall of famer in my book.

Two More Thoughts Here:

1) If this does not boost Kevin Faulk jersey sales, I don't know what will.

2) This is why Kevin Faulk is better than Willie Andrews. Willie Andrews gets busted for pot in Lowell doing god knows what. Kevin Faulk gets busted for pot at a Lil Wayne concert. 'nuff said.

3) If Kevin Faulk needs to answer to anybody on the Patriots, I think he needs to answer to Oscar Lua.
PEACE

No comments: